My greatest achievements are ahead of me.

• Strongly agree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Agree

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Neutral

• Disagree

• Strongly disagree

• Not sure

• Total voters

Amelie Lewis

If you consider meeting your soul mate an achievement, then I am still in the process. There is no time to meet in real life, so I communicate online. And basically all of my relationships were online. I want to meet in real life. Do you think online dating can be transferred to real life? I think it would be a great achievement for me.

Lucas

If you consider meeting your soul mate an achievement, then I am still in the process. There is no time to meet in real life, so I communicate online. And basically all of my relationships were online. I want to meet in real life. Do you think online dating can be transferred to real life? I think it would be a great achievement for me.
Imagine that you have already met your ideal soul mate. And what's next? Do you know something specific about real life relationships and how they differ from online dating? Perhaps you have little knowledge in this matter, but nowadays it is not a problem. I don't know everything either, that's why I visit this site https://loveinchat.com/about-online-dating/ There are many useful articles on the topic of online dating. And believe me, not all research questions are the same. But the most popular ones are described in great detail. I advise you to familiarize yourself.