MisterPoll.com is now part of ThePollsters.com

theinstanderapk

Polls are simple tools to measure people’s opinions on a topic. ThePollsters allows users to easily create and share polls. To create a poll, click the green Make A Poll button. If you haven’t created an account, you will be prompted to do so. It’s easy and will take only a moment.;)

Amans lacrimae

Is there a way to retrieve polls you created in MisterPoll and migrate them to The Pollsters?

Wylinator99

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a way to retrieve polls you created in MisterPoll and migrate them to The Pollsters?
Unfortunately no. misterpoll is built on an ancient platform that is not compatible with anything in use today. You will have to recreate your polls here, but do not include commercial links or anything NSFW or they will be deleted.

rhond3pi

Unfortunately no. misterpoll is built on an ancient platform that is not compatible with anything in use today. You will have to recreate your polls here, but do not include commercial links or anything NSFW or they will be deleted.
Is it possible to make the misterpoll archives of polls and forums available online in a format like XML? That would help people move things over.

Wylinator99

Administrator
Staff member
Is it possible to make the misterpoll archives of polls and forums available online in a format like XML? That would help people move things over.
MP was built in 1997 on Perl, so if you know of any Perl developers willing to volunteer some time, then sure. They are a bit like unicorns...

I_Miss_Mr._Poll

I wish they would have just made a new, updated Mr. Poll site instead of whatever this is. I can't even figure out how to work the site and find the polls! Plus, all the ads are super annoying. Just bring back the old Mr. Poll, even if it was outdated it was still a million times better than whatever.... this.... is!!!

Wylinator99

Administrator
Staff member
I wish they would have just made a new, updated Mr. Poll site instead of whatever this is. I can't even figure out how to work the site and find the polls! Plus, all the ads are super annoying. Just bring back the old Mr. Poll, even if it was outdated it was still a million times better than whatever.... this.... is!!!
The old MP is still out there. original.misterpoll.com enjoy.