betting

Kate40290

I started betting on bitcoins this year, now I am looking for cryptocurrency betting sites in 2023.

Yura7667

I spend a lot of time studying this issue, because I also started this year, I can not trust unverified sites, so I found an article which compares many sites for betting, an article about 5 best sites for bitcoin betting with the best odds in 2023, those bookmakers guarantee safety and speed of all cryptocurrency transactions.

Pariman

I don't think it's a good idea to bet on bitcoin or other coins, because it's very hard to predict, it's much harder than in sports. If in sports betting not everyone is able to be in the +, then I'm not even talking about coins. I've been betting on cricket and soccer for a long time. I can advise you a great site 👨‍🎓 where there is a lot of information about bookmakers and sports betting.

Last edited:

HollowenMAN

Betting on coin growth is a very risky idea and much riskier than betting on sports. In coins, even the best experts are wrong all the time, there are many unknown factors. In sports there are leagues, teams, tournaments where we understand the state of affairs and probabilities. That's why I'm for sports betting and no nonsense.

Last edited: